Create url: Recover-SBCGlobal-Email-Password
If you’re using the SBCGlobal email account ‘one of the top email domains in the world of email communication’ from such a long period of time that it has become an integral part of your life; then, you cannot afford to lose its access. Therefore, the situation where you longer able to login to your account, though looks scary but there’s nothing to be panicked about as you can Reset SBCGlobal email account password with the help of below-given steps to regain the access of your SBCglobal email account easily.
So, without wasting any further second, perform these steps to gain access to your SBCGlobal email account back:
- Open your web browser and there, in the search address bar paste this link “https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander” in order to direct yourself on the ‘SBC Global find your password page.’
- On the page, you have to enter your registered SBC Global email ID in the required ‘Email address’ text field.
- Then, you need to tick the checkbox that reads ‘I’m not a robot’ and after that, click on the ‘Continue’ button’ to open the ‘Password recovery method’ page.
- There, you’ll be offered with three recovery options to recover/reset your SBC Global email password, and they’re as follows—
- A) SECURITY QUESTION
- B) TEMPORARY PASSWORD
- C) ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS Or REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER
- Now, based on your choice/preference choose any one recovery method to Recover SBCGlobal email password and then, follow the below given particular steps—
- If you choose “SECURITY QUESTION” as your recovery method then click on ‘I’ll answer my security question’ and give the correct answer to the asked security question to grant yourself access to the ‘Password Reset page.’
- If you choose “REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER Or ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS” then provides the same and click on ‘Send me a code via SMS or email’ to receive the verification code through which you’ll be granted access to the ‘Password Reset Page.’
- If you choose “TEMPORARY PASSWORD” as your recovery method then choose ‘send me a temporary password’ option and click on the ‘Continue’ button. After that, provide an alternate email address or phone number to receive the temporary password.
- Afterwards, on the ‘Password Reset Page’ enter the received temporary password as your new password and in case of other methods, enter a new password in the required text field and then re-enter the same to confirm the password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, open the ‘SBCGlobal Sign-in Page’ and there, enter your email address, and the newly set password as your login credentials to finally access your SBC Global email account.
However, even after performing these steps, if you’re unable to recover or reset your SBC Global email password then, what best you can do is visit the website ‘Emailspedia.com.’ And, not only with this issue, if you need, you can also take further help to deal with other SBCGlobal email issues effectively.