You will be surprised to know that you can use your debt to buy real estate investments. No matter how crazy an idea it may see to you, with a few simple rules to follow you can surely use your debt for such high yielding purposes.
Ideally, making real estate investments is a growing trend which is all due to stability and promises of the real estate industry. However, you will need to set your records, vision, and actions straight for that. This is because in here it is much more than those debts such as when you find that you have maxed out your credit card after you return for a memorable vacation and find that you need to search for suitable debt relief at NationaldebtRelief.com to come out of it.
Instead, this mode is something like when you take out a loan for your real estate investment wherein the cash flow covers all your debt payment. In simple terms, these debts are considered as debts that will put in money back into your pocket and not pull it out of it.
Good and bad aspects
Sounds interesting? Well, in order to enjoy such benefits, you will need to know what all it takes for that. At first, you will need to know the good, the bad and everything that is in between.
Typically, there are two types of debts mainly: the good debt and the bad debt.
- Bad debts are those types of debts that will drown you into further debt and create havoc with your financial health significantly reduced. In simpler terms, bad debts come as a liability purchase such as buying a car, jewelry or even a vacation trip.
- On the other hand, good debts are those that will at least help you to stay afloat and reach to the shore of financial freedom even if you are bad in finance management if not make a profit from it by being more strategic.
Therefore, when it comes to the choice of debt, bad debts are a big no-no for real estate investments.
- The primary reason to avoid such kind of debt is that you will use these debts primarily on your wants and certainly not on your needs. These goods will lose its value over time which literally means ‘throwing your money down the drain.’
- That is why you must aim to buy assets that will generate income for you and help you to save plenty of money opening up a boulevard of real estate investment opportunities. This will never drown you. After all, that is the difference between assets and liabilities where the former puts in money in your pocket and the latter pulls money out from it.
Good debts are yes-yes for real estate investments. This will help you to grow your worth even though there is a very common stigma that all debts are evil. It is typically true for those who are reckless, inconsiderate and have no plan or budget to manage their finance and debts and cannot drive it to get positive cash flow.
Good debt and real estate investment
Now that you know that the only good way to put your debt in best use is to buy real estate, it is time to know how to use it for that matter.
- All you have to be a bit more money intelligent and increase your wealth and worth. Literally, you will have to behave like a bank or become an investor.
- You need to know and follow the concept of “Rich Dad” who suggests using Other People’s Money or OPM and combine your good debt to expect a significant jump in the return on investment rates.
When it comes to using debt for real estate investment you will need to consider a very significant aspect, which may also be the downside of this approach. This is, you will only be allowed to take out a real estate investment property loan of about 70 to 80 percent of the value of the property. That means it will leave with 20 to 30% of the purchase value short which you will need to make arrangements for it. Ideally, in such a situation you are left with two choices.
- One, you can break your bank, savings account or any form of your own money or
- Two, you can use other people’s money.
Typically, when it comes to real estate investment deal, you can expect higher rates of return when you use more money from other people.
Buying real estate with debt
There are a few steps to follow in the process to buy real estate with debt.
- First, find your real estate investment property by using useful tools that provide heat map analysis to get more details. The heat maps and filters will help you to find the best properties of your choice in just a few clicks.
- The second step involves the purchase of the real estate investment starting with your applying for the loan. Make sure that you fulfill the criteria for the loan you have chosen and also make sure that you choose one that typically requires only a 10% down payment. This will ensure leverage stepping in.
- Thirdly, you must utilize financial leveraging which is basically borrowing money from a financial institution so that you can borrow more on favorable terms to buy larger income assets.
- Fourth, track your investment and see it grow in value. When the value has grown enough to have sufficient equity, use it as your next property investment. This will save you time and money as you will not have to save for another deposit all over again.
Follow this process as long as you can afford to service your debt. This will help you to leverage your debt and build up mountains of wealth, literally. You will soon find yourself buying the third investment property and then the fourth one and so on.
Therefore, start your investment property search right now and find the best place or property to invest on.