My views of surrogacy are that it is one of the best assisted reproductive technologies which have fulfilled the dreams of many infertile couples. Infertility is a curse in our society. Surrogacy procedure gives couples a chance to have own biological baby.
The myth around the surrogacy procedure needs to be broken so that it can be a beautiful experience for both intended parents and surrogate mother. As we all understand that half knowledge is dangerous and this is happening with surrogacy.
The people do not understand the basic idea of offering surrogacy and start imaging that this process is not worthy as it is very costly.
Yes, surrogacy is little expensive than other reproductive procedures but with this procedure couple of different sex or same-sex will have their own genetic baby and will enjoy their parenthood happily.
Benefits of having surrogacy
The following are the benefits of having surrogacy at Select IVF India and these are:
- a) The benefit of having surrogacy is that the infertile women who are unable to conceive a baby naturally will able to accomplish her dream. It is also beneficial for women who are dealing with some medical conditions that make the pregnancy unsafe. Surrogacy is a procedure which provides single women or LGBT couples the chance to start a family.
See Also: DO WEIGHT LOSS PILLS WORK
- b) Couples who wish to have their own genetic baby and want to maintain a biological connection with their children for them the surrogacy is the best option.
- c) The surrogate mother at Select IVF India has successfully conceived and delivered children of own. Before they enter in the surrogacy procedure we at Select IVF India will conduct proper testing to make sure that the surrogate mother and her uterus are healthy. This gives the highest success rates of the treatment instead of going for infertility treatments by own.
- d) Prior to the embryo transfer, we at Select IVF India ask the surrogate and couple to sign the mutual agreement to protect both parties. This contract will outline expectations for both parties and also eliminate any surprises which give peace of mind to both parties throughout the entire process.
See Also: HOW TO GET RID OF DARK CIRCLES
- e) As both intended parents and surrogate mother have to work together to achieve the successful outcome of the treatment which is the healthy baby and for this, the intended parents often form a strong bond with the surrogate and developing lifelong relationships. Having this strong bond between both parties makes the process much easier to do and people can think for surrogacy again in the future who desire to expand their family.
See Also: SPEECH DISORDER CAUSES
- f) As surrogacy is a legal procedure, the intended parents also need to attend doctor’s appointments until the baby delivery. With this way we are allowing them to have an opportunity to feel involved throughout the entire surrogacy procedure. By opting surrogacy procedure it provides intended parents to have more control over their future family.
If you are interested in having the surrogacy procedure then visit Select IVF India and schedule your appointment with the best fertility expert Dr. Nalini Gupta.
For Surrogacy Treatment Visit Hospital & Get Free Online Consultation at – www.selectivf.com