Are you looking for how to turn off Find My iPhone without password?
You are at the right place now!
iPhone, obviously leading cellphone brand around the world from its very earlier stage. Now it’s been developed (mobile app development company) with versatile apps and features. Find My iPhone is one great feature among them. By turning on this feature, you are able to find your iPhone when you lose it in the crowd or someone steals it. This feature allows the user to stay connected with the device all the time. Turning this feature off generally requires a password. But you will be amazed to know that you can turn this feature off without inputting any password. Remember that if you turn off the feature, you won’t be able to find it when it’s lost.
Turning off Find My iPhone feature is different in iOS 7 and iOS 10. So, I am giving information about both operating systems’ Find My iPhone feature’s way of turning off.
Turning off Find My iPhone in iOS 7:
Here are a couple of steps you need to follow by switching on your iPhone having iOS 7 installed:
- First, go to the Settings option of your iPhone.
- Search for iCloud settings and open it.
- Now, you need to tap on the delete account and then move to the Find My iPhone feature.
- This will open a new window on your iPhone screen. There you will see an option which will ask you to input your iCloud password. But you won’t input any password right now.
- Instead of inputting password, press and hold the power button and then shut down your cellphone.
- Then restart your phone and go to iCloud settings again.
- Now tap on delete account to complete the process of turning off Find My iPhone.
- That’s all!
iOS 10 is different and developed than iOS 7. So, you need to do the mentioned task in a different way. Here is the process:
- Switch on your iPhone and go to the Settings>iCloud settings.
- It’s time to remove the current password. Input anything you want and click Ok.
- Obviously, it will show an error notification of inputting the wrong password. Then again, click Ok.
- Then look for cancel on top and click.
- There you see the iCloud official page. Click on the account.
- Delete all the data (description) and click on Ok.
- It will return to iCloud’s official page again.
- Now you have successfully disabled the Find My iPhone feature.
[Note: Turning on Find My iPhone doesn’t mean Apple Inc. is tracing you. It is just an important assistance feature from Apple. You need not be panic. You want to be connected all the time, forget turning off the feature.]